We are pleased to have an amazing online community within T-bird Connect. We believe that communication and connectivity is key to the continuous growth and positive progression of our Thunderbird global network. Our community channels are monitored daily by a member of Thunderbird’s Branding and Communications team.
T-bird Connect is designed to be a powerful networking tool. To preserve its value as a resource for all T-birds, we must ensure that the platform is used properly. To foster a thriving community, please keep the following T-bird Connect guidelines in mind:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, obscene, profane, discriminatory, unlawful or threatening content of any kind. This includes inappropriate comments, images, and video.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling, and abuse will not be tolerated.
- We recommend following the news rule: if you would not want a comment or image associated with you in the news, then you should not post it on T-bird Connect.
- Spamming and posting promotional material are prohibited.
- Making unsolicited requests of alumni for employment opportunities outside the platform’s established job board function is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to delete inappropriate content at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading.
- Please respect that other people in the community have different life experiences and different perspectives. We welcome a broad spectrum of viewpoints expressed respectfully.
- Our community is a public place. Please do not post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger, such as your home address or phone number.
- Thunderbird employees participating in community discussions are reminded to consult and abide by the staff social media guidelines.
Please note that breaches of these guidelines may result in:
- Initial written warning
- Temporary disabling of account
- Permanent expulsion from platform
Thank you very much for being a vital part of our online community! If you have any questions or feedback when participating in our channels, please don't hesitate to email us at
[email protected] . We look forward to interacting with you!